Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DSi reactions?

Go down 
+4
SNES Master KI
HitomiKagewaki
Shellshock929
Hobbes Voltaire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobbes Voltaire
Admin
Hobbes Voltaire

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:56 am

Anyone have one? Thoughts? It is worth buying if you already have a DS? Any exciting DSiWare titles? Anyone else lamenting the loss of the GameBoy Advance port!?
Back to top Go down
Shellshock929
Admin
Shellshock929

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:00 am

I personally think the DSi is meh at the moment. I may get it in the future once there are games that work for it.
Back to top Go down
https://oppressthebutton.forumotion.net
Hobbes Voltaire
Admin
Hobbes Voltaire

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:09 am

That's kinda my sentiment as well. I already have a regular DS so why pay for a few new features? However there could be some interesting DSiWare soon. I wonder if it will have any kind of Virtual Console equivalent eventually. I would like that.
Back to top Go down
HitomiKagewaki
Admin

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:19 am

I consider getting one when/if it gets decent Dsiware, otherwise till then I'm content with my DS lite.
Back to top Go down
SNES Master KI
Admin
SNES Master KI

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:42 am

I'll get one at some point, my DS' battery is wearing out anyway. Nothing that's forcing me to buy it though, I can wait as long as I need.
Back to top Go down
dinobot19

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Have one. The buttons are a HUGE improvement, and the shoulder buttons are like the sp. The ease to change brightness really helps, and the fact that you can collect coins a la super mario bros while listening to music is fun. Overall, if you have cash to spare, I'd recommend it.
Back to top Go down
sirjazzhands

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:37 am

I'm not getting one until there is news of a substantial amount of DSi exclusive games. The GBA slot loss doesn't bother me.. I could just buy a GBA SP/Micro or something, really, no big deal. I like the SP, I think it's very well designed really.
Back to top Go down
WarioFan63
Admin
WarioFan63

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:38 am

I've been excited since day one. I might as well jump in now rather then wait on it. Right now the top billing DSiWare exclusives include the 6 Art Styles and Mighty Flip Champs. I figured I'd link to trailers for the unaware if thats all right. Aquia, Decode, Hacolife, Nalaku, PicoPict, Sominum, Mighty Flip Champs. I get the impression Picopict will be pretty popular among this crowd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/WarioFan63
sirjazzhands

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:24 am

Okay Wariofan I totally hate/love you, you have me sold on this, I am finding a way to sell my DS Lite and getting a DSi.
Back to top Go down
Mrdragon206

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 pm

It depends on what ends up coming out for the DSi. If there are only a couple exclusives I really want for it, I could just borrow my little sister's for a bit. If it turns out there are a lot of DSi games I want, then I'll consider getting myself one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DSi reactions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DSi reactions?   DSi reactions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DSi reactions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nintendo Section :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to: