HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone know any hackers that could get me Endless Ocean or World of Goo saves?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MechaKoopa5000

PostSubject: Anyone know any hackers that could get me Endless Ocean or World of Goo saves?   Thu May 07, 2009 11:16 pm

As some of you know by now, my Wii of 2 years died about 2 weeks ago. I sent it in to Nintendo to see if they could do anything but they were unsuccessful. Everything from Mii's and Friend Codes to Channels and Game saves were lost. They sent me what seemed to be a brand new Wii and I was left to start from scratch redownloading VC and WiiWare games, remaking Miis, and transferring game saves from my SD card to the flash memory.

Some games were lost permanently since Nintendo didn't allow people to copy them. Elebits, Brawl, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing- just to name a few. With the help of a Power Saves SD card I was able to get some of those traditionally uncopyable game saves back. Still, I've had no luck getting certain other data. The 2 games I desperately would like to get on my Wii again without having to start from scratch myself are Endless Ocean and World of Goo (NTSC).

I don't mess around with Homebrew myself, never have, but if anyone here dabbles with it or knows someone who does and could make me a data.bin (the format Wii reads) file of a completed World of Goo or Endless Ocean gamesave, I'd be so greatful. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MechaKoopa5000

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any hackers that could get me Endless Ocean or World of Goo saves?   Wed May 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Eh, forget about it. I decided to just suck it up and completley replay both Mario Kart and Endless Ocean. I'm pretty much all caught up to where I was before my first Wii died... except Tetris, but that's no bigee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone know any hackers that could get me Endless Ocean or World of Goo saves?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Nintendo Section :: Nintendo Wii-
Jump to: