Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?

Go down 
+3
SNES Master KI
Hobbes Voltaire
HitomiKagewaki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HitomiKagewaki
Admin

Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:25 am

May 12 is when Devil Summoner 2 comes out. Other than that I probably won't buy any more new ps2 games.
Back to top Go down
Hobbes Voltaire
Admin
Hobbes Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

I'm probably going to be buying PS2 games well into the 2010's. As far as NEW games go, I'm not sure. Devil Summoner 2 actually looks pretty enticing.
Back to top Go down
Hobbes Voltaire
Admin
Hobbes Voltaire

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:43 am

I remember people saying that God of War II was going to be the Ps2's swan song, and that was in 2007.
Back to top Go down
SNES Master KI
Admin
SNES Master KI

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:40 am

The last chronological PS2 game I'm planning to buy is Jak and Daxter: Lost Frontier. I wasn't expecting it to be for PS2, but I'm just glad there's finally a new Jak game.
Back to top Go down
HitomiKagewaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Oh wait I'd almost forgot that Silent Hill Shattered Dreams is coming out for ps2, psp and wii. So if I don't get it for wii I get for ps2.
Back to top Go down
theclaw

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:17 pm

Waiting to see if Mana Khemia 2 gets translated.
Back to top Go down
http://eonhack.blogspot.com
Drac

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:05 am

Persona 5
Back to top Go down
Shellshock929
Admin
Shellshock929

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:17 am

A Melty Blood.
Back to top Go down
https://oppressthebutton.forumotion.net
sirjazzhands

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:41 am

To be honest I'm hoping that developers use the hardware of the PS2 for a long time. It's, to my knowledge anyhow, one of the longest running systems. I know that the SNES was pretty big in Japan for a while, but not in America. The PS2 has been around for 9 years and doesn't seem to show signs of letting up. I'd be happy with a few more years of PS2 games.
Back to top Go down
HitomiKagewaki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Looks like mana khemia 2(ps2) and Disgaea 2 (psp) are making it stateside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?   Whats the last good ps2 game going to be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats the last good ps2 game going to be?
Page 1 of 1