Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SNES Master KI
Admin
SNES Master KI

New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2   New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Being a gigantic fan of Mario platformers, I'm still kind of light headed about two being announced today. Still, they deserve their topic. NSMBW is closer to release, will have around 80 levels and should be out this year. SMG2 only has a trailer, and will be out some time in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Shellshock929
Admin
Shellshock929

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2   New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

I am so happy Nintendo released both of them, and I look forward to playing both games when they come out. I still have to beat Galaxy though.
Back to top Go down
https://oppressthebutton.forumotion.net
VideoGamer1030

VideoGamer1030

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2   New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:18 am

These both look amazing. Yoshi's inclusion in both especially sealed the deal.
Back to top Go down
Shellshock929
Admin
Shellshock929

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2   New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 pm

So far New Super Mario Bros. Wii met more than what I've expected it to be. Review coming soon though!
Back to top Go down
https://oppressthebutton.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2   New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2
Page 1 of 1