Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
McBones

McBones

Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5 Empty
PostSubject: Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5   Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:49 pm

Discussion around here seems sparse, so I'll just pick a random game for a random system and we'll all talk about it and stuff and fun will be had

This game is still fun. I boot it up every now and then when I need my hack-'n-slash fix. I pick Gan Ning (since he's pretty obviously the best character) and start runnin' things. Literally, because his musou attack involves him running into people with a sword. If I get tired of Gan Ning (which is just about never), it's on to Zhou Tai. Even though the game takes place in China, he has a Japanese katana. That should be a pretty good indicator of just how much he's gonna beat you down. If not him, then my favorite fatman Meng Huo, or anyone else from Wu. Wu is the best collective faction and there is no denying this fact.
Back to top Go down
Mrdragon206

Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5   Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Raihou! =D

err... but yea, I've never played DW 5 >_>
Back to top Go down

Random game to talk about D1: Dynasty Warriors 5
Page 1 of 1