Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random game to talk about D2: Pokemon Red/Blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McBones

McBones

Random game to talk about D2: Pokemon Red/Blue Empty
PostSubject: Random game to talk about D2: Pokemon Red/Blue   Random game to talk about D2: Pokemon Red/Blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 am

These topics don't work if no one discusses them!

Man, these games were fun. Just trying tho think back on them is flooding my mind with so many thoughts at once, I can't keep them organized. I'll just mention random stuff.

-Man, I remember how awesome my team was. I played a whole lot, so I had multiple level 99/100 pokemon. I also had a 100% pokedex (though I don't think it was legal).
-Man, the gyms were fun. And the Elite 4 too. I just liked fighting them.
-That red Gyarados! I was so excited when I caught that. It was crazy.
-I remember when I did the Missingno. glitch. I caubght a few level 100+ pokemon that way, then I caught missingno. It knew Waterfall, two copies of Fly, and Metronome. It corrupted part of my save file, too!
-When my brother's Wartortle evolved into Blastoise, he called my parents' cell phone (I was out with them) so he could tell me.
-I never paid much attention to what the moves did. I would've bombed in the competitive scene - I never played against people, so I could just destroy the AI with my super powerful pokemon.
-Some of my favorites that I used - Kabutops, Venomoth, Rapidash, Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Pinsir, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Blastoise, Electabuzz, Golbat, Golduck.
-The bike! I don't know why, but I just keep thinking about the bike.
-Eevee! I always got Jolteon - he was always the coolest of all of the eeveeutions.

I just had this awesome feeling when I played the games, they were so great. It wouldn't be the same if I played them today, but man they were the greatest back then.
Back to top Go down

Random game to talk about D2: Pokemon Red/Blue
Page 1 of 1